Thursday, June 20, 2013

How To Pet My Peeves

Disclaimer: People who have known me for a long time know that this list is mostly in jest and also mostly true. So I guess it's a funny truth? Don't get offended. If I've ever said something that has been offensive to you I guarantee you I will be a repeat offender after this so just...okay?

So without further ado, and in no particular order, things that are annoying to me:

1. People who are off-put by this list.
2. People who take a shower but don't wash their hair.
3. Knuckle Cracking (!!!!)
4. People who sweat when they eat.
5. When the Asian nail tech talks to the other asians in the salon and you know (you just know) it's about you.
6. Girl's Camp Songs.
7. Flip Flops at church.
8. Hoodies at church.
9. Close talkers.
10. Unnecessary punctuation within a name.
11. "Uniquely" spelled names. Just stop.
12. Those who think "funner" is not a word.
13. People who say they have a "dry" sense of humor but in actuality just don't have a personality.
14. People who don't understand that I have a personality.. my sense of humor is just dry okay.
15. Shrillness, in almost any form.
16. Slow drivers.
17. Basically if I'm driving on the road and you are too, you're probably bugging me.
18. Spandex at Disneyland. (Usually found by the funnel cake and/or corn dog stands).
19. People who don't listen during the instructions and then promptly ask for clarification.
20. Dramatic LDS pop music.
21. Loud yawners.
22. Dating couples who try to pass off as married couples. Stop it.
23. People who don't kiss till they get married.
24. "Cool" moms.
25. People who don't take their screaming kids out of sacrament.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment